It looks like the latest barbaric terrorist attack in Manchester was carried out by a follower of the cult of Mohammed.
Yet again we see innocent people and children dead, maimed, and lives ruined, and for what?
We will no doubt hear the usual platitudes that ‘it has nothing to do with Islam’. And we will also hear that this latest outrage, ‘must not be allowed to divide us’.
It has everything to do with Islam, and the Mohammedan extremists don’t want to divide us – they in fact want to unite us.
They want to unite us in fear. When we are all cowering in terror then they can impose their barbaric ideology on us.
And they are doing a good job so far.
- Countries like Saudi Arabia and Pakistan pay for Mosques to be built in the UK, manned by extremists Imams who spread extremist messages.
- Islamic schools promote extremist messages to their pupils.
- Islamic extremists have free rein in our prisons to recruit and spread their message.
- Rape gangs were allowed to get away with it for years because the authorities were terrified of being called ‘Islamophobic’.
- Sharia courts are recognised under English law.
In our society, any ideology can be discussed, criticised or even mocked, but not Mohammedanism – sorry, Islam. Its off-limits because of fear.
Mohammedanism is a barbaric, regressive ideology that was primitive and backward when it was first concocted in 6th century Arabia.
We should be united: not in fear of Mohammedanism, but united in opposition to allowing it any influence in our society.